Employment Dispute Resolution: When Experience Matters.
Our focus is on the resolution, not the dispute. And that makes all the difference.
At Hutcheson Bowers LLLP, we litigate and arbitrate cases involving discrimination, harassment, and retaliation under the myriad of state and federal employment regulations; theft of trade secrets under TUTSA; non-competition and non-disclosure agreements; inevitable disclosure; tortious interference; employee raiding; claims for severance, compensation, bonus and commissions; breach of contract; fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of fiduciary duty; defamation; labor arbitrations and union strikes; and FLSA and other wage and hour issues.
We also assist employers with disputes at various state and federal agencies, including the EEOC, NLRB, OSHA, U.S. Department of Labor and the Texas Workforce Commission.
- Age and reverse race discrimination for publicly traded medical technology company in federal court in Chicago
- Defended the Office of the Attorney General of Texas in sex discrimination and Equal Pay Act claim in the federal court for the Western District of Texas
- Arbitration in Austin when group of technology executives left to start competing business
- Multiple proceedings in Travis County district courts, Williamson County District courts and the Western District courts involving non-competition agreements and TUTSA and related claims
- Defamation case in federal court in the Southern District of Houston, including appeal to the Fifth Circuit
- Representation of employee in multi-party case in the Western District Court, including multiple appeals to the Fifth Circuit
- FLSA class actions in the federal court for the Western District of Texas
- Defended non-subscriber personal injury case for employer in Hays County District court
- Age discrimination case for education company in Travis County District Court
- Defended employer at the Department of Labor for alleged OSHA violations and OSHA retaliation
- Defended employer at the National Labor Relations Board for alleged violations involving a COVID-era layoff
- Assisted Oregon-based client with OSHA investigation for safety violations
- Assisted various restaurants with wage and hour investigations and FMLA compliance investigations by Department of Labor
- Retaliation under Nursing Practices Act in Travis County District Court
- Age Discrimination case in the Sherman Division of the Eastern District of Texas
- Defend employee of retailer from Intentional of Infliction of Emotional Distress
Take It From Our Clients
“You saved us a significant amount of money.” ~ CEO, pipeline company
Allison is “a valuable asset at the courthouse.” ~ In-house counsel, telecommunications corporation
“Hutcheson Bowers is my go-to firm for labor and employment disputes. While we avoid litigation when we can, the time will come when you need to draw the line. When that happens, the H&B team is who I want with me at the courthouse. They know the law, dig into the facts, and develop a strategy to win with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.” – Vice President, Legal and Compliance, publicly traded medical technology company